Thursday, September 8, 2011

TEXTICLE






















I just found this drawing on my friend Rob's blog. It's by me, and was the first drawing I've ever had in an art show, at the Melbourne Art Fair last year. That's mine and my siblings bling fossilising deep in that sediment there. Joanna's gold nacho, my gold banana earrings and Sean's gold blackberry and hamsa. (Not sure who the diamond ring and pearls belong to.)

Have come a really long way since then and now I've had two things in art shows (official ones) and many many more things in Home Art Shows around the world. Generally though there are two sides to my art so one half might get concealed when it comes to framing.

I lost this one between the pages of some book and am still waiting for it to spring back out at me.

2 comments: